Friday 1 April 2011

Dear Mr Easter Bunny...

Dear Mr Easter Bunny,

Could you possibly take a leaf out of Santa's rule book and deliver me some wonderful pretty things for my spring/summer wardrobe. I am seriously in love with Topshop's collection and I really, really am in love with the beautiful clothes from Dorothy Perkins so if you could just take a look...

Here is a couple of things that were so beautiful I just have to post them. Which is your favourite?

Loving this beautiful Jumpsuit from Topshop...















The dungarees are ADORABLE and the skirt are just so cute! (both from River Island) so Easter Bunny if you are listening...





To those that know me they will tell you that Katy Perry is one of my idols and I admire her courage to stand up and be crazy. She also has a cute little vintage style of her own - especially on her old album. So I definitely think this is the scent for the summer...

Whats on your wishlist?

(I take no credit for any of the photos)
Much Love 
Becky
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment