Wednesday 20 April 2011

Lazy afternoons with the bluebells...

Meet my cousins... they came and took me on a wonderful walk through the local wood amongst the bluebells and then we had an adorable picnic sitting on a log! I loved every moment of it and I got some really great pictures of our outfits. Take a look and let me know what you think! I love reading all of your fantastic comments.


Dress - Zara, Shoes/bag - Aldo, Socks - Matalan, Sunglasses - a boutique, Ring - vintage









 
This is one of my cousins, Lindsay. I fell head over heels in love with her shirt so I just had to post it! Its from New Look...




You can't go for a long walk without an Ice lolly - well that's my rule anyway!



















 The weather was so beautiful so go down to a local natural spot of yours with a camera (and an amazing outfit!), wait for the right lighting and and make magical photos!
I can't wait to see some of yours!

The photos are by Natalie (my other cousin) and Debbie my little sister. Thank you so much <3

 Much Love, 
Becky
xXx



3 comments:

  1. i am IN LOVE with your dress! I've actually been looking for one JUST like it - thanks for sharing! Also, those ice lollys look delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you go for a walk with your purse and your short dress.

    Best,

    elena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that dress!! And your hair is so long - I'm swooning!!! =)

    ReplyDelete