Wednesday 20 April 2011

Playing in the park...

We found a tiny park whilst on our travels throughout the day and we were just messing around on some of the swings and somehow we came out with a variety of interesting shots. What do you think? 

You know in my last post I said how I really wanted to steal Lindsay's shirt.... so I did.



Taking photos in the park. I don't know why I love this photo so much? I think it might have something to do with the fantastically multicoloured play equipment in the background!




This is my little sister on the monkey bars! It is so adorable I just had to share it with you. See my attempt on the right. I am so bad at monkey bars..... 

I wish I was a small kid again.








Thanks again to Natalie for the great photos :)

Much Love,
Becky
xXx

3 comments:

  1. i love your dress and socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is so nice.
    great outfit! cute!^^



    A.

    http://fashionimperative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore ZARA et tu!! How can you be so good at photos Becky?!?

    ReplyDelete