Friday 1 April 2011

Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring...

I have to say goodbye to this little dress and my trench coat for the winter so I can make way for my spring wardrobe and entice the sun out of its hiding place, but I thought I could feature it before I hide it away. What do you think?



 


Dress- Matalan, Cameo (short and long) both Topshop, Belt - Dorothy Perkins, Tights - Kiss


Bag - River Island, Bracelet/rings - Accesorize, Scarf - vintage, Coat - Adora
 This Mickey Mouse clip is adorable and I was given it when I went to Colorado, America when I was about 8 years old. I love discovering little treasures from my childhood. It's amazing what you can find hidden when you redecorate your room - or just have a massive tidy up/sort out. Thinking about it I really must have a massive spring clean sometime soon - see what I can find hidden in the dark depths at the back of my wardrobe...




 


(Photo's by my wonderful little sister <3)
Much Love,
Becky
xXx

3 comments:

  1. Love your post, I look forward to spring too!


    tnQ for your swet cmnt! :)
    hoping to see you on our blog more!

    http://fashionimperative.blogspot.com/

    following now, follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in love with your coat!
    thanks for your sweet comment
    i follow you, follow back?
    xo
    Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this outfit! I like it!

    ReplyDelete