Friday 8 April 2011

Did we skip a season?

Wow. The weather in England has been crazy. I have moved from my winter uniform straight into summer dresses and I even pulled out my beloved flip-flops from last year! I really really need a new pair but I guess they will do for now. This weather definitely gives me an excuse to shop - not that any girl ever needs an excuse (of course). I haven't managed to get any great pictures today and you can't really see what I am wearing but this is my summer go-to dress this year so it will definitely feature in some future posts. What is your go-to outfit?


I love the sun :)
The trees haven't even grown their leaves yet!

I had to get the garden furniture out from its winter hiding place. I love the tile pattern - it reminds me of my holiday in Cyprus I had a couple of years ago...



Flip Flops! (I also love the coral colour of my nails although you probably can't see it very easily)

And of course the first outside ice cream of the year! With my favourite summery drink :)

 Enjoy the weather :)

Much Love,
Becky 
xXx

1 comment:

  1. i want that icecream now!
    thanks for your sweet comment babes xx ejoy your weekend!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete