Wednesday 27 April 2011

Enchanted

The weather is so great outside and everything seems so magical and I was reminded how much I love the film, Enchanted. The storyline is magical, the ending is magical and even the costumes are magical!

I love this film so much - if you haven't seen this film I strongly advise you to watch it and put a bit of magic into your adventures.







Oh and I am attempting to make a button for my blog at the moment so I guess we will have to see how that turns out...eeek.


 

Much Love,

Becky
xXx

5 comments:

  1. I just made a note the other day to watch both Enchanted and Tangled! It's nice to hear good things about a film:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't seen this, but i definitely want to! thanks for the reminder!

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete

  3. Very nice post.)) i love it.))♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Enchanted! It's one of my faves.
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't seen this movie. I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete