Monday 25 April 2011

Eggs-cellent Weather...

Happy Easter everybody! 

This Easter my family decided to do it differently. Instead of sitting in a crowded room, full of family members whose names we can't actually remember, with the heating on full blast as to ignore the icy streets outside - don't laugh, I'm sure you've done it too! We sat outside in the sun absorbing plenty of vitamin D and slowly changing colour from very white, to very pink. (The weather here in England is absolutely fantastic which for this time of year is rather surprising, so we must spend as long in the sun as possible before it disappears...)





We then heated up a BBQ and celebrated Easter with a variety of BBQ food and salady bits before finally retreating inside to snuggle up to watch Jake Gyllenhaal and Gemma Arterton in The Prince of Persia. Trust me if you ever want to watch a great movie with some beautiful people in it; this is the one to watch...



Here is what I wore... It's not very complicated and definitely has a limited amount of accessories, but sometimes simple is best. What do you think?

Necklace - A gift, Top - Matalan, Leggings - M&Co., Bag - Aldo







How did you celebrate Easter?

Much Love,
Becky
xXx

4 comments:

  1. So jealous of UK weather right now! The food looks delish and I LOVE your blouse :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great Easter! I like your top! It's really cute! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks really tasty! I don't know why but when I see at your website and other food blogs (I'm real food blogs fan) some yummy looking meal (and I think every meal I've seen must be yummy!) it makes me mouthwatering :D
    Btw the blouse looks gorgeous! really.

    ReplyDelete