Monday 4 April 2011

When life gives you lemons - make lemonade...

You can't have a great day everyday but when the weather is bad and all you want to do is sleep or cry let me share with you one of my favourite things to do...

Step One: Miu Miu shoes never, ever let you down with their pure beauty and wonderfulness. Take a look :)


Step Two: Just think about owning this scent that was quite clearly made by angels. Just thinking about it makes me so dreamy...

Step Three: Or of course just log straight on to the website that holds the work of pure genius... Jimmy Choo of course! Shoes and Handbags, he designs the best of both worlds.
 And finally...Step Four: The beautiful silk blazer (that a fear I will never earn enough to ever own) From Marc by Marc Jacobs. Isn't it just something special? 



So I'm afraid I must leave you with thoughts of such wonderful, beautiful things but just remember... When life gives you lemons - just make lemonade.


(I claim none of these photos to be mine. They are all taken off a variety of websites Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Jimmy Choo and Miu Miu )

Thank you to Henry for inspiration for the title... 
Much Love,
Becky
xXx


5 comments:

  1. Love Jimmy Choo's and Marc Jacob's blazer! my fav!

    hoping to see you on our blog!

    http://fashionimperative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes are really cute!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for following! Though I don't know why but you're not appearing in my readers list! :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    Thanks for following me. I am now following you.
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love those Miu Miu shoes!

    And Coco Mademoiselle is one of my favourite perfumes. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coco Mademoiselle...yum!! I use this everyday!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete