Monday 28 March 2011

Happy Birthday Debbie :)

My little sister turned 15 on saturday so I thought I would share with you some of our best - or worst - fashion moments in those last 15 years. Prepare yourself for some rather bright outfits...
I want I dress like this now! (Im the one on the right)

That jumper is pretty spectacular - and looks great with the face paint!

I told you there would be some great leggings...

Leggings - again - and this outfit just screams out 'faux pas' but those powerpuff girl trainers just rule the world!



Isn't the pattern on the jeans adorable...
Just Awww


This Jacket was made for me by my incredibly talented american auntie - I never took it off. I believe this is what you call 'One of a kind'!


Just for the brightness of the shorts.

I definitely think these hats should come back in fashion (or maybe not...)




We were bridesmaids and these dresses were without a doubt so beautiful :)

I love this top!

Much Love,
Becky 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment