Tuesday 15 March 2011

55 days until prom - and counting.

My prom dress came today and the packaging was so sweet I had to feature it on this blog. I'm not going to show you the dress yet but I promise there will be pictures up in just over 55 days time...




I ordered the dress from Blue Banana and they were amazing I only ordered it on Sunday evening! 

The dress is a maxi in a deep red colour with a fishtail bottom that goes down to the floor and I can not wait to wear it. But what to do with my hair? This is my dilemma. I have also spent far too much money in Aldo again. I seem to have accidentally bought 3 pairs of shoes and a new bag. Ooopps. They will certainly feature in up and coming posts.

Here is a sneak preview of the dress...


Much love,
Becky 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment