Sunday 27 March 2011

Imperial China

I went out for a dim sum lunch for my sister's birthday today and I loved the gardens outside the restaurant. The pond had a beautiful coy carp fountain and the pagoda provided a perfect background for the photos. The wonderful weather finished them off perfectly. 




This is what I wore... 


I bought the dress from Dorothy Perkins in the sale and it's a limited edition crochet knit in a lovely mocha colour. The shoes, I ordered online from the Aldo sale because I immediately fell in love with them although I fear that I may have to wait for next winter to wear them as they are very warm. They are definitely the highest heels I have ever dared to wear out so walking in them is a bit of a challenge, but I guess practice makes perfect! Here are the photos... enjoy :)


Rings- Accessorize, Bracelet- Swarovski



Dress/Belt - Dorothy Perkins, Bag/Shoes - Aldo, Scarf - Vintage, Pashmina - Some Boutique in Cyprus

Much love, 
Becky
xXx






No comments:

Post a Comment