Wednesday 23 March 2011

First Blossom

I was completely inspired by the sun to do this outfit post so I rushed home from school to catch the quickly fading light and I got some great shots with the beautiful orange sunset in the background. Here's the pictures from today's fun...



 





Dress/Belt - Dorothy Perkins, Scarf and jumper - vintage, Bag/shoes - Aldo, Socks - Matalan <3












(All of the photos of me are by my wonderful mother - so thank you so much for that <3 and the others are by me).

I leave you with this beautiful sunset - isn't it so inspiring?


So until next time, 
Much love, 
Becky 
xXx

5 comments:

  1. ive so much love for this look, very lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. hate you your tooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but seriously love ya becky! -c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my dear :) I loveee you toooo! <3

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the denim dress with the leopard cardigan, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete