Wednesday 16 February 2011

What I Wore...


Shoes: Aldo, Jumper/Scarf/Dress: Vintage, Bracelet: Accessorize



I haven't posted for a while after a fairly manic weekend so sorry about that. I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day. My friends grabbed a Chinese take away and ate Ben and Jerry's all night. Personally I think it that was a great idea - it sounds like great fun.


Belt: Dorothy Perkins




This is the first outfit I have posted so far so I wanted to just show you a little bit of me. I love all the colours together in this outfit. The  saddle scarf is so cute and has loads of different types of saddle all over it. I bought it from a vintage fair I went to a couple of weekends ago. The cardigan is actually stolen from my mums' wardrobe. I love chunky cardigans and this is definitely my favourite! The whole outfit is finished off by my new shoes because I am completely obsessed with them and have hardly taken them off since I got them. 




Half Term is coming soon so all the hard work can take a little break. I'm hoping to post more regularly and find more interesting places to take photos. Fingers crossed that the sun will shine! Hope you are having a great evening :)

Much Love,
Becky 
xXx





No comments:

Post a Comment