Monday 7 February 2011

Fallen from Heaven

I have committed the terrible crime of falling head over heels in love with the most beautiful shoes ever made. They were very expensive at £45 and my bank balance is now suffering because of it so I believe I may have to search car boot sales and vintage fairs if I would like to buy more clothes for a couple of months. I can't wait to wear these everywhere. I have a feeling they may become my spring/summer staple until it is finally warm enough to get the sandals out. 


Aren't they beautiful? Shoes from Aldo. (Photo taken by my little sister).




I think shopping centres were definitely invented to tease those with a love for clothes as main high street stores are often too expensive for those of us without the privilege of unlimited clothes funds. (One can dream I guess!) 


Much Love,
Becky 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment