Monday 9 May 2011

Prom

Wow, I've been so busy these past 10 days and all in preparation for one of the best nights of my life - prom. It was INCREDIBLE. I got to spend some fantastic time with my best friends and its an excuse to dress up. No girl can resist such an opportunity - can you? 

I loved my dress and my hair (done by the wonderful Emma at Zomon). Everyone looked beautiful and I just want to shout out to the prom comitee for making it such a great night and to Clara that organised the after party and Paige for organising the Limo which was fantastic. I love you all and you all looked amazing. Here are some of the pictures from the night; some of them are just too embarrassing to post on this blog after 4 and a half hours of dancing but let me know what you think of the dress...

Doesn't everyone look fabulous.

My best friends <3

Everyone at Prom







The Limo

Inside the Limo...


The hair - let me know what you think :)




Final Outfit; Dress - Blue banana, Jewellery - Vintage
  

Much Love,
Becky
xXx

1 comment:

  1. I adore all of these photos, but especially the professional one of the four of us.
    Oh, and I love you, just in case you didn't know <3

    ReplyDelete